Here is another freebie for my fellow Photoshop and Photoshop Elements lovers: a set of 3 different types of glitter patterns that you can use with any colour you like.
All you need to do is:
- Download the free resource by clicking on the button below
- Load the pattern into photoshop (click here if you need a more specific tutorial on this).
- Create a shape and double-click on the layer
- Go to the ‘ Colour Overlay’ tick box, tick the box and pick a bright colour
- Set the mode to Colour Burn (very important!)