I design blogs and printables at affordable prices. Whether you would like a whole blog (re)design or just some parts of your blog freshened up, I’m sure I can help you out.
As every project is different I am no longer offering package deals. Tell me about your project description and I will give you a proposal (I always do fixed price projects).
These are some general ‘rules’ I use for each design:
- Each design comes with 1 major and 1 minor re-edit. For any re-edits after that I will tell you how long it will take and I will charge an hourly rate.
- Please let me know if you have a deadline before we start working together, deadlines mentioned after accepting the project might not be able to be met
- I work with email a lot as I need lots of input before I start designing. Please make sure you reply within a reasonable time-frame so we can keep things running.
- In order to officially accept a project I request half of the project price as a deposit, made through Paypal. The other half will be paid after the project is delivered. Before the initial payment is made there is no commitment from either party. Any brainstorming about ideas is considered to be part of the project, I can’t come up with proposals before accepting a project.
- That’s it. I hope this list didn’t put you off and I hope to hear from you. Happy project-ing!